Support both business development and the creative teams. Manage team expectations for various project deliverables. Work directly with Account Vice President and/or Account Director to assist in client meetings and relations, as necessary. Attend all client meetings and contribute by having a deep knowledge of the company process and also be available to provide timeline options for next steps.
Maintain the highest level of quality for both internal and external deliverables and communications. Offer support and coverage for cross-over areas in other creative services activities to fulfill the company’s overall objectives. Uphold a presence as a positive addition to the organization and supporter of Operational and Corporate initiatives to benefit company growth.
- Prepare external proposals, presentations, and RFP responses as well as PowerPoint deck templates for internal teams
- Create and maintain project schedules - plan, monitor, appraise, and review project progress and group contributions
- Drive project timelines by communicating internal and external job expectations
- Support best practices workflow by enforcing policies and procedures
- Assist with managing client communications
- Support the creative teams with various deliverables
- Prioritization and management of internal resources
- Clear and prompt internal communication of project status, all deadlines, and project deliverables
- Vendor contact, timeline management and reviewing deliverables such as handwriting samples, local/global sound files, reports, etc.
- Achieve objectives by contributing recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Support the creative teams, productivity, and quality standards through implementing change
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Actively explore opportunities to add value to the overall group
- Professional attitude with strong oral and written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and to adhere to multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge on developing strategic approach for various projectsTracking budget expenses, self-development, planning and performance management