Job Title: Business Development Director
Location: Seattle, WA
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Addison Whitney is a full-service branding firm that has been credited with naming some of the most high profile brands in the world. This position is located in our Redmond, WA office just outside of the heart of Seattle. The Business Development Director will work directly with clients and Addison Whitney project teams in multiple office locations. The position responsibilities include new business development (with sales goals), and managing existing accounts with ongoing client communication as a liaison between client and project teams for various brand projects. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position requires a college degree and 5+ years of sales, marketing, project management, and/or agency experience. Experience working with Microsoft (as an employee, vendor, or account manager) is strongly preferred.
- Generate or follow-up with new business leads or opportunities
- Lead calls and manage client relations
- Schedule and manage client communications
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and RFP responses
- Create and maintain project schedule - plan, monitor, appraise, and review project progress
- Drive project workflow by communicating job expectations and adhering to best practices policies and procedures
- Prioritization and management of internal resources (many working on east coast)
- Clear and prompt internal communication of project status, all deadlines, invoicing, and project deliverables
- Actively exploring opportunities to add value to AW deliverables or processes.
- Maintain a positive presence in the organization and support Operational and Corporate initiatives to benefit company growth
- Maintain the highest level of quality for both internal and external products and communications
- Support production, productivity, and quality standards
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to adhere to multiple deadlines
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Professional attitude
- Client-facing experience
- Branding or marketing experience
We offer a competitive salary, company sponsored premium Insurance Plan, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick Days, and a 401(k) Plan.
It is recommended that you visit our website at www.addisonwhitney.com to learn more about the services we offer before applying.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Office location: Downtown Redmond
Please send your resume and cover letter: email@example.com.
Addison Whitney, and its clients, are committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.