Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Addison Whitney is a global branding firm behind many of the world’s biggest brands. While we pride ourselves on our strong cross-industry expertise and strategic approach to branding, it’s really our people that make our work great. As a member of Addison Whitney, you will join an experienced team that is ranked in the top tier of Branding and Identity Agencies, and work alongside industry leaders. We are headquartered in Charlotte, NC and have global offices in the Pacific Northwest, Europe, and Asia.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated, Full-time Graphic Designer. This individual must possess a BFA or BA in graphic design and have a minimum of 3-5 years of corporate design experience. This position will include the following types of design work: corporate identity design, product logo design, package design, marketing materials design, website design and brand standards development.
- Design background
- Experience with both Mac and PC platforms
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong conceptual skills and creativity
- Ability to sketch ideas and articulate them to internal team members and clients
- Ability to translate hand-drawn ideas into refined computer illustrations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Professional attitude
- Attention to detail
- Experience interacting with clients and eliciting feedback
- Experience in Brand Standards development
- Experience in web and/or digital media
We offer a competitive salary, company sponsored premium Insurance Plan, Life Insurance, Company-Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick Days, and a 401(k) Plan.
It is recommended that you visit our website at www.addisonwhitney.com to learn more about the services we offer before applying.
We offer Health and Life Insurance, Company-Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick Days, and a 401(k) Plan.
Compensation: Salaried Position (Based on experience – minimum 3-5 years required).
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please send an electronic portfolio along with your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Addison Whitney is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.