Addison Whitney is a global branding firm with a passion for building strong brands. Our capabilities span all branding elements, from brand strategy, to naming, to visual design and brand research. Since 1991, Addison Whitney has been serving clients across a variety of industries, spanning healthcare, technology, consumer, industrial, and financial services. The selected intern(s) will get hands-on experience in branding projects for noteworthy clients, build unique capabilities, and enhance their professional skillset.
Description: This intern will be involved in all aspects of the Market Research process from scoping and questionnaire development to analysis and presentation. The candidate will gain experience from our Market Research team by assisting in their daily tasks, contributing to client deliverables and building skills in data analytics and problem solving.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with SPSS a plus, though not required
Activities: (frequency of certain activities will vary as needed during the internship period)
- Creating and formatting final research deliverables in a Power Point format
- Verifying online survey links for programming integrity
- Quality reviews of client deliverables
- Coding of open ended responses
- Data compilation
- Update Market Research databases
Interview Schedule: Interviews begin March 1, 2017
Compensation: This internship is unpaid, must receive course credit
Hours: Hours are flexible with a minimum of 20 hours/week. Office hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday.
Attire: Professional casual attire
Please email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please use "Market Research Internship" as the subject line.