Addison Whitney is a global branding firm behind many of the world’s biggest brands. While we pride ourselves on our strong cross-industry expertise and strategic approach to branding it’s really our people that make our work great. As a member of Addison Whitney, you will join an experienced team that is ranked in the top tier of Branding and Identity Agencies, and work alongside industry leaders. We are headquartered in Charlotte, NC and have global offices in the Pacific Northwest, Europe, and Asia. The Verbal Branding department is always seeking to expand talent to grow and advance our creative group.
What We’re Looking For
Candidates must have a high level of creativity, outstanding written and oral communication skills and a strong eye for details. A bachelor’s degree is required as well as a minimum of 3 years of corporate experience.
The perfect candidate will be:
- Innovative - able to manipulate words to form unique and compelling brand names
- Articulate - comfortable presenting names to clients live or via teleconference
- Inquisitive - with a natural curiosity in etymology, linguistics, and word play
- Efficient - able to produce solid creativity under tight deadlines
- Flexible - able to shift between various naming assignments and project teams
- Self-motivated - willing to learn about various industries, such as pharmaceuticals and technology
- Social - able to work in an open, team-oriented work environment
Your responsibilities in this position would include:
- Creating brand names
- Putting presentations together in Microsoft Office formats
- Performing trademark screens
- Presenting and discussing name candidates with clients
- Participating in and leading brainstorming sessions
What May Help You Stand Out
Any of the following attributes would be a plus, but are not required:
- Prior experience with face-to-face presentations and meetings with clients
- Working knowledge of a foreign language – especially Japanese
- Prior experience working on the creative side of a branding or advertising agency
- Background in pharmaceuticals or healthcare
It is recommended that you visit our website at www.addisonwhitney.com to learn more about the services we offer before applying.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Please include a cover letter along with your resume when applying. Writing samples are also welcome. Please send all materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Addison Whitney and its clients are committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.