Addison Whitney is a global branding firm with a passion for building strong brands. Our capabilities span all branding elements, from brand strategy, to naming, to visual design and brand research. Since 1991, Addison Whitney has been serving clients across a variety of industries, spanning healthcare, technology, consumer, industrial, and financial services. The selected intern(s) will get hands-on experience in branding projects for noteworthy clients, build unique capabilities, and enhance their professional skillset.
Description: This internship will be working in the verbal branding department of Addison Whitney, which is responsible for the creation and development of brand names for consumer, pharmaceutical and technology products. The intern will gain experience in brand development and marketing by assisting the verbal branding team in daily activities.
- Passion for language/words and how they translate to branding
- Able to excel in both creative and analytical tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Internet research capabilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adhere to multiple deadlines
- Professional attitude
- Working knowledge of a foreign language a plus, but not required
- Create names for projects
- Assemble client presentations and other documents
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Attend client meetings and presentations
- Conduct internet research
Interview Schedule: Interviews begin March 1, 2017
Compensation: This internship is unpaid, must receive course credit
Hours: Hours are flexible with a minimum of 20 hours/week. Office hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday.
Attire: Professional casual attire
Please email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please use "Verbal Branding Internship" as the subject line.